1. Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the brand and drive sales.
2. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining deadlines and managing resources with little or no direction.
3. Results-oriented leader with exceptional execution.
4. Managing the marketing budget on a project / exhibition basis.
5. Producing innovative and cost-effective promotional activities, bases market research.
6. Developing and maximizing third party relationships i.e. Magazine , BTL vendors, keeping in mind ROI to our clients & a value proposition for them
7. To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
8. Delivering an events program, to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met.
9. Attentive to minute details to deliver quality-oriented work.
10. Empathic listener and persuasive speaker
11. To building and maintaining contacts with the media.
12. To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers to arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
13. To maintain, build and update mailing databases
14. To develop strategic relations to secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects
15. Understanding of Market Research Industry. Identifying key research topics, ranking titles and keyword based analysis of top research reports.
1. Web: Basic HTML
2. Content Management Tools: Word Press
3. Tools: Seo Optimer, SEMrush, Moz, Google Webmaster, Keyword Planner, Buffer, Google Search Console, WooRank, Alexa.com.
4. SEO Skills: Keyword Optimization, Meta Tag Creation, Competitor Analysis, Blog Setup & Posting, XML Sitemap Creation, Keyword Analysis & Research
5. Online Reputation Management
6. Internet Advertising: Google Ad words, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter Web Analytics: Google Analytics.
7. Email Marketing Software: Mail Chimp, Mailer lite Website Maintenance
8. SEO, SMO, SEM, PPC
9. Online/Internet Marketing Web Site Management
10. Digital Marketing Strategic Planning