The global diabetic footwear market is expected to witness a growth rate of 8.9% during the forecast period and is expected to reach US$ 9.23 Bn by 2026. The global diabetic footwear market is likely to grow owing to factors like an increasing number of diabetic patients, the variety of footwear designs available, and a rise in disposable incomes of consumers. Major players like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, and others are trying to grab this opportunity by introducing new variants to their product line. Diabetic footwear is designed according to the customer requirement regarding specific features such as raw material, comfort etc.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/110
Diabetes is a chronic disease that results in poor control of blood sugar and this causes damage to different body parts including blood vessels of the feet and nerves. Owing to this, patients suffering from diabetes have a high risk of developing foot problems, which in turn, is triggering the demand for diabetic footwear.
Moreover, recommendations by doctors to use specially designed shoes to reduce the risk of skin problems and promote healthy circulation of blood in feet are also supporting the overall market growth. Further, increasing innovative activities adopted by the major players to develop fashionable and customized diabetic footwear in order to fulfill the demand from the women population, is resulting in the rise in demand for diabetic footwear over the years.
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE AND COMPANY PROFILES
Major manufacturers operating in the diabetic footwear market are Aetrex Worldwide, Inc., Darco International, Inc., Orthofeet, Inc., Dr. Comfort, llc., Podartis Srl., Dr. Zen Products, Inc., Hanger, Inc., Etonic Worldwide llc., Drew Shoe Corp., Hush Puppies, Propet Usa, Inc., and New Balance, Inc. The players operating in the market are focusing on new product development, product launches, and strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, in order to grab a greater number of customer attention.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
• What is the market value and volume of the overall diabetic footwear market?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value and volume at the regional and country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?