The global aseptic packaging market was valued at USD 41,166.6 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 84,716.5 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% during the forecast period.
According to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), there were 80 billion units of aseptic packages were sold in China which worth around USD 1.8 billion, during the period 2013-2016. Additionally, in the US, 37% of households regularly purchase aseptic packaging products in the country. This expected to enhance the production to meet the growing consumption of aseptic packaging products over the forecast period.
GET SAMPLE COPY of REPORT @ https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/258
Rising consumer focus against the use of food preservatives, increase in urban population, and demand for convenience and quality food products, and growing beverage industry are the main drivers for the market growth of the global aseptic packaging market over the forecast period. Moreover, the changing lifestyles of consumers across developed countries and the emergence of new product developments are expected to enhance the market size. This also expected to open investment opportunities in the global market for the manufacturers in the coming years.
However, volatile prices of raw materials and high initial capital investment involved are expected to hamper the growth of the global aseptic packaging market during the forecast period. Moreover, government regulations regarding environmental and high research & development investment are the prime challenges in the global aseptic packaging market throughout the forecast period.
- Based on material type, the plastic segment is expected to dominate the market with 32.8% share in the global aseptic packaging market in 2018
- Based on product type, the cartons segment accounts of the largest share in the market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 10.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on end-use industry, the food & beverage segment is expected to dominant the market during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific accounted for nearly 33.2% share of the global aseptic packaging market in 2018
- In March 2017, Sealed Air Corporation has hosted an event for the purpose of dairy processors from across the globe at its aseptic packaging facility in Barcelona, Spain. The focus of the event was majorly on aseptic packaging solutions and how it can improve the offerings while providing a competitive edge to the liquid dairy processing products.
- In April 2019, Amcor Limited has launched their AmLite Ultra Recyclable, its first packaging product made from the company’s revolutionary, more sustainable high-barrier polyolefin film that the company announced last year. The package has less carbon footprint by using an ultra-thin transparent barrier while replacing the metallized barrier used before. This newly launched product have the benefits of recyclability, which is forwarding the company one step towards sustainability.
- In July 2019, Tetra Pak has announced that, customers have started the field testing of their paper straws for the beverage products in European region. The straw is made from FSC certified paper, which is recyclable with the aseptic package. As the result of this new product launch, the company will have the first mover’s advantage in European region.